About Us

A little bit about us: 

Taylor Perkins
Hello, I'm Taylor! I am a sophomore strategic communication major and business administration minor. On campus I'm involved with The Mirror where I am the managing editor and I am a member of Kappa Delta. Some of my favorite things include coffee, working out, and writing (I have my own blog, you can check it out here). 

I'm excited to be living in Summit because I get the chance to live with two incredible friends and complete service work that betters the community. I am equally excited to have this blog to share with others all of the exciting things happening in Summit apartment 625 B.

Megan Merseal
Hi, I'm Megan Merseal! I am a sophomore arts administration major with communication and writing minors. I am a part of Drury's campus ministry, The Vine. In my free time you can catch me watching movies and singing.

I'm excited to get volunteer experience and spend more time with my close friends.


Gabby Menendez 
Hola, I'm Gabby Menendez! I'm a senior biology and chemistry major with a minor in writing. I am on the soccer team and I am pre-med. I don't have free time, but if I do I am most likely watching Parks and Rec.

I'm excited to live in Summit because I'm graduating in May.

You may be asking yourself why "Thriving in 625 B"...
Well you see it became a common phrase in our apartment to describe every situation or feeling. For example, "how are you doing today?" "Thriving." 

Below are some more examples of how we are thriving in 625 B:

- *some weird noise comes from the washer/dryer* "Thriving."
- *stress-baking cookies at 1 a.m.* "Thriving."
- *lays on living room floor in defeat* "Thriving."

Comments

Popular Posts